Recent Blog Posts:
I was born in Shorter, Alabama and have been a Prattville/Millbrook Resident Since 1998.
I'm a retired Major having served on active duty for twenty years in numerous overseas and stateside locations throughout the world. So I'm extremely aware of the numerous resources and benefits available to past and present military members. I am committed to exceed your expectations before, during and after the purchase and sale of your next home. My tireless work ethic, quality of care and low-pressure approach has earned me a reputation which separates me from my competitors. You are highly encouraged to review the numerous client reviews available and personally contact as many of them as necessary to see how I have assisted other buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals.
REALTOR® Member of the National Association of REALTORS® subscribing to its strict Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
- Associate Broker (SEP 12)
- Certified Residential Specialist (MAY 08)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (MAR 08)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute of Alabama (OCT 06)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SEP 06)
- M.S., Human Resource Management, Troy University at Montgomery (DEC 96)
- B.S., Business Administration, Auburn University at Montgomery (DEC 93)
- Wolfe-Shorter High School, Shorter, AL (MAY 82)
- Current Full Time Realtor (JUN 06 - PRESENT)
- Senior JROTC Instructor, Bullock County High School (SEP 04 – MAY 05)
- Retired Major with 20 Years Active Duty Army Service (SEP 04)
Steven was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the entire home buying process. He always made time for us, and showed us many houses in order to help us find our dream home. I highly highly recommend Steven as a realtor to anyone who wants to have an amazing home buying experience!
– Beth Earnest, 01/21/2022
I sought out Mr. Dillard based on his impeccable record. I was not disappointed. My home went on the market on a Friday and by Sunday I had four offers, with two above asking. I am forever grateful for his efforts towards making sure my sell was seamless and timely. He was extremely personable, professional and patient!
– JoAnn Brown, 01/08/2022