I was born in Shorter, Alabama and have been a Prattville/Millbrook Resident Since 1998.
I'm a retired Major having served on active duty for twenty years in numerous overseas and stateside locations throughout the world. So I'm extremely aware of the numerous resources and benefits available to past and present military members. I am committed to exceed your expectations before, during and after the purchase and sale of your next home. My tireless work ethic, quality of care and low-pressure approach has earned me a reputation which separates me from my competitors. You are highly encouraged to review the numerous client reviews available and personally contact as many of them as necessary to see how I have assisted other buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals.
REALTOR® Member of the National Association of REALTORS® subscribing to its strict Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
- Associate Broker (SEP 12)
- Certified Residential Specialist (MAY 08)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (MAR 08)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute of Alabama (OCT 06)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SEP 06)
- M.S., Human Resource Management, Troy University at Montgomery (DEC 96)
- B.S., Business Administration, Auburn University at Montgomery (DEC 93)
- Wolfe-Shorter High School, Shorter, AL (MAY 82)
- Current Full Time Realtor (JUN 06 - PRESENT)
- Senior JROTC Instructor, Bullock County High School (SEP 04 – MAY 05)
- Retired Major with 20 Years Active Duty Army Service (SEP 04)
Thank You for your caring, professionalism and integrity throughout this entire process. I honestly don’t think I could have put this project into the hands of anyone else and been comfortable since I was stationed so far away in another country while my home was being built back here. You are truly detailed and dedicated to your profession. And it definitely showed at the completion of the building process. Thanks for what seems like hundreds of emails, pictures, phone calls and other correspondence that was necessary to have my home built and ready to close on time when I arrived here at Maxwell Air Force Base. And for you to have all that done without me being here to oversee it was truly amazing. Thanks for being my eyes and ears why I was so far away. You will definitely be the one to sell my home when it’s time for me to leave for my next assignment.
– CAPT David Pryor, Maxwell Air Force Base
Steven, you definitely have me and Brian’s vote as the most amazing Realtor. I know you probably thought we would never finally settle on the plan and see it till completion but thank you for hanging in there with us. Your patience was so much appreciated. We couldn’t have gotten such a nice big home without your expertise. We love it. And we will definitely be calling you if and when we decide to sell this one and have another one built. We tell everyone how amazing you are and continue to recommend you to everyone we see.
– Brian & Wendy Coleman, Prattville